In this role you will become a part of the team working for our customer — one of Europe’s leading wholesaler of stainless steel — helping them to rebuild their current WebCommerce platform, develop MobileCommerce platform and develop eService customer portal.
* Proficiency with ReactJS and its core principles.
* HTML5 (Semantics, Layout, DOM (Repaint/Reflow/etc), Mobile).
* CSS3/LESS/SASS (Preprocessors, Browsers support).
* Canvas/SVG Animations.
* Working with State containers (Ie. React Redux), Single Page Applications, Progressive Web Applications, Azure Cloud platform, Continuous Integration.
* Experience with optimizing and developing fast loading websites (Content Caching, pre-loading assets optimization).
* Familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
* Effective command of spoken and written English — you should be able to elicit project details, participate in workshops and clearly articulate your design/architecture decisions.
* It’s a plus if you have experience with working iteratively on continuous product improvements, with Usability Reporting, Split Testing and Analytics Reporting.
You will be an important part of the product/development team where you jointly take responsibility for co-creating the outcome. The projects are often green-field and long term where you have the chance to iteratively improve the solution by implementing new technology and apply best practices.
* Lead the full Frontend development from discovery to launch phase ensuring continuous improvement through the whole product lifecycle.
* Develope kick-ass Frontend that is at the forefront of technology. Speed, compatibility and User Experience is key.
* Develop and manage all aspects from planning, communications development, implementations, risks and issues and continuous improvements.
* Collaborate proactively with stakeholders and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the business/customer needs.
* Own it!. You’re the expert and you acting as if you are the co-owner of the project is what makes all the difference. Take initiative and take responsibility — We expect that you share thoughts, concerns, feedback and advice because it polishes our solutions.
* Stay hungry, Stay curious! It’s crucial that you’re on-top of trends in design, technology and user experience. Share what you know and make an impact!
About the project
We’re a newly 2019 founded company that works exclusively with international customers. We aim high and despite our young age we already have a portfolio of long-lasting clients and we’re proud of the results we’re bringing to their business.
We’re a team of very experienced and senior tech people with Danish management who have a passion for building the thing right!. The typical clients are well established organisations with a serious approach to Technology and Digital products, they strive for best in class experiences and that’s what we deliver!
The team will have full impact on chosing the technology to develop the applications.
You should join us if you can recognise the above and wishes to make a direct impact as part of a team creating continuous value for our customers. We’re lean in our management and you will be an empowered part of our team.... Ohh, and we have fun :-)
About Global Mediator
We enable international companies to compete effectively by supporting their operational decision making.
Specifically, we design, develop, implement and support IT solutions that transform business processes and ensure qualified access to the relevant business data needed to make the decisions that drive businesses forward.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.