Working as a part of the testing team in Luxoft Automotive Account.
Our client is an American multinational automaker.
• The main focus is to improve existing test strategy for HTML5 HMI testing and ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by writing and execution tests scenarios on a daily basis.
• You will work in a changing and challenging environment in a multicultural team.
• This position requires a highly motivated engineer with strong technical, communication skills.
Fast growing, balanced, self-motivated
• Test cases creation and implementation.
• Testing of HTML5 based / hardware HMI;
• Communication with developers, QAs and product owners;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Execute test cases and update test documentation;
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
• Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
• Experience of working with Jira, TestRail
• Team player for long term cooperation
• Sufficient English level, allowing communication both written and verbal
• Agile/Scrum experience
• Practical knowledge of Windows\ Linux based OS
Relevant work experience 1+ year
• Understanding of the Embedded systems testing
• Hardware+Software systems testing experience
• Experience working with Git, Jenkins
• Bash scripting, log mining
• Big and distributed international team work experience
• Practical knowledge of WEB HMI / HTML5 testing
• Practical knowledge based on Automotive standards
• Practical knowledge of In-Vehicle and communication interfaces, e.g. CAN, FlexRay
• Participation and/or completion in testing certification programs (ISTQB, ISEB or tool specific certifications).
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
DOU company page: