We are looking for driven, motivated, fast-learning individuals who would like to start a DevOps career.
If you are keen for knowledge, and aspire to automate and optimize everything then we are waiting for you. This is an excellent opportunity for you to work as a part of a skilled team to gain valuable experience in building, deploying, and operating a variety of systems.
The project is an in-house development of a platform for supporting microservices deployment. Microservices comprise a customer support system for a large enterprise.
- Administration and writing of Jenkins jobs (Maven, Bash)
- Setup of continuous delivery on team’s environment
- DB cleanup procedure and scheduling
- Environment documentation support, improvements, automation
- Deployment of artefacts storage, procedures (e.g. settings for different stacks)
- Upgrade and support of project tools: Jenkins, Nexus, Upsource, ELK, etc.
- Conduct other improvements in CI, tools on the project, such as monitoring tools, Dockers usage improvements, etc.
- Management of product configurations
- Be passionate about DevOps
- Quickly learn new skills and processes, demonstrate high motivation
- Be proactive, self-driven, and result-oriented
- Be a team player
- Linux administration
- SQL basic
- Administration of configurations basics