We are looking for Senior system administrator with a deep knowledge of Windows server systems and experience working with production environment.
The specialist must have extensive experience working with High load production system and understanding of performance counters on production system.
B2B Soft is an innovative American product IT company with its headquarter in New-York and development center in Kiev. We focus on delivery of point-of-sales solutions for Wireless, Retail and Small Businesses.
B2B Soft is well known in the wireless/cellular retail sector, where over 700 companies with 9,000 storefronts nationwide maximize their wireless retail operations with Wireless Standard’s POS solution.
Wireless standard — our retail management solution for wireless shops, dealers and carriers.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations. It’s simple to learn, easy to use and, as operation grows, more features can be added on.
• At least 5 years of comprehensive experience of support enterprise production system;
• Experience of automation and building continuous integration pipelines, using CI/CD systems; such as Jenkins, GIT, PowerShell scripting, Octopus;
• Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory;
• Expert in Windows 2016 core edition / Windows 2012 Server edition;
• Strong experience with PowerShell scripting;
• Expert in Azure cloud: deployment, configuration, maintenance, automation;
• Experience with automation deployment tool Octopus, GIT, Jenkins, TFS;
• Confidence with configuration management tools (Terraform/Ansible);
• Familiarity with general monitoring principles and tools like Zabbix, Site24×7;
• Strong skill with GrayLog logging system (analyzing logs, troubleshooting issues according to logs);
You are mature enough to propose improvements, solve issues and take responsibility for them;
• Strong knowledge with HA Proxy (load balancing, traffic queue, traffic limit, monitoring);
• Good knowledge of HyperV and VMWare system;
• Strong understanding of backup production system/restore system;
• Experience with Disaster recovery strategy;
• Expert in Windows system performance counters;
• Good understanding of Linux production systems;
• Strong understanding of network stack (Firewall, Network traffic analyze, network traffic load balancing);
• Backup system Veeam backup system;
• Strong automation skills and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes;
• Previous experience implementing continuous delivery and DevOps solutions;
• Experience with AWS infrastructure: EC2, S3, RDS, SES, ElastiCache and others;
• Strong operational experience in Windows environment and scripting languages: PowerShell, Windows Core system;
• English — ability to read technical documentation.
• Good communication skill (work with DevOps team / Development team);
• Effective cross-functional leadership skills.
As a plus
Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence).
• Deploying artifacts to production environment;
• Performance benchmarking;
• Troubleshooting performance issues;
• Analyzing production incident;
• System availability of 99.99%;
• Work with production environment in the mode of proactive analysis and elimination working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable;
• Configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management;
• Ability to review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations.
• Monitor the delivery of solutions between architecture, time, cost, and quality;
• Lead and influence the architectural design of features by determining quality and adhering to specifications.
Why you should choose us:
• We are not an outsourcing company, you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Ability to work in successful U.S. IT company with an international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary and annual bonus;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Great working conditions;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
About B2B Soft
Large corporate enterprises and small retail operations benefit equally from B2B’s Wireless Standard software platform because it allows them to automate and manage their mission-critical business operations for better back-end support and point-of-sale service.
B2B Soft is particularly well known in the wireless/cellular retail sector, where over 2000 companies with 10000 storefronts nationwide maximize their wireless retail operations with Wireless Standard’s POS solution. The company is also finding that Wireless
Standard is being selected more and more by Master Agents and Carriers for their retail sales channels as a way to help standardize the sales transaction process and improve the customer shopping experience at the point of sale.
For over seven years, B2B’s customers have kept the company on the cutting edge of software development through their growing reliance on Wireless Standard’s business management capabilities. B2B continues to meet the challenge with a strong management team and a support infrastructure committed to working closely with clients to ensure the evolution of our platform is always in sync with their business needs.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin