On behalf of our American client, we're looking for an experienced and talented iOS Engineer to join a high-growth, freemium consumer mobile company that has raised >$200 million in equity capital since inception.
Founded in 2008, it is a platform for today’s busy families, bringing them closer together by helping them better sync, communicate with and protect the people they care about most. Their mobile app provides millions of families in over 140 countries with services such as private location sharing, location history, drive details, crash detection, roadside assistance and help alerts through our free and paid membership subscription.
The customer base, which currently exceeds 23 million monthly active users (MAU), has enabled a company to become one of the world's largest sources of consumer driving data with more than 18 billion miles collected per month as of June 2019. They are at the forefront of a broad range of technologies (mobile, location services, hardware sensors, machine learning, big data, etc) in pioneering its family-centric platform.
Our client has over 130 employees and counting across offices in San Francisco, San Diego, Fort Lauderdale and Las Vegas. As of early 2019, we are public on the Australian Stock Exchange.
They do need a developer to deal with:
- Our team is building out two massive, revenue-driving features for 2020!
- Work on a highly collaborative, nimble team to architect and own our targeted offers platform, a highly visible and important project, end-to-end.
- We're also working on a platform to offer membership benefits for our users. You will own the design and implementation of this critical feature with our team!
- As always, you'll also participate in the interview process to help us hire great talent
To be able to cope with this amount of work, you have to possess:
- Minimum 3+ years of Android development experience
- Experience working on a shipping app
- Passionate for technology and never-ending curiosity about the new features in Android
- Comfortable in a small, intense, and high-growth start-up environment
- Experience with RxJava or other streaming methodologies
- Experience with multiple design patterns, such as MVC, MVVM, and VIPER
- Experience with advanced networking technologies like MQTT or WebSockets
Mobilunity is a global provider of Ukrainian based, dedicated development teams. We believe that the key to any successful endeavor lies in the people that commit themselves to it. Therefore we leverage the relationships that we have locally, to unite companies from around the world, with the very best in Ukrainian development. All done by investing in people, ensuring employee retention, effective teamwork, and advanced performance.
At the core of our business lies what we call the 3Rs of Nearshoring. Relationships, Recruitment, and Retention.
Apply for job
Job posted on
3 December 2019