Senior Financial Analyst/ Project Manager
Finance team is looking for new members with excellent communication, project management and analytical skills as well as profound knowledge of MS Office.
• Driving initiatives focused on financial function improvement
• Controlling and reporting by profit/cost centers on a regular basis
• Analyzing the deviations, investigating the reasons for the latter, providing meaningful comments
• Preparation of financial/statistical/analytical models and presenting them to stakeholders
• Ad-hoc financial analysis (what-if analysis, FX, tax, market risk impact analysis etc.)
• Consulting stakeholders on financial questions
• The constant support of internal systems with financial data
• Preparing presentations for Management
• 3+ years of experience in Finance, Controlling preferably in an international company / Big4
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent English
• Advanced MS Office user (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Fin/data modelling
• PowerQuery (M)
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
DOU company page: