Currently, we`re looking for an experienced Tech Lead to our R&D team.
R&D has strategic goals to improve architecture, bring high availability, and scalability, and you’ll have all the required resources to do it. In this role you’ll have an opportunity to use all your experience and knowledge to rebuild and modernize our main product. Quality is the main goal for this team, and we’re looking for those who like to work in the same way.
What Will You Do:
- Lead a team to modernise and re-engineer our current .Net Framework-based solution;
- Apply the best solution design & practices;
- Continuous communication with DevOps engineers, CI/CD preparation;
- Cloud migration activities;
- Participate in the planning of key technical results;
- Manage a team of 3-4 Senior/Middle .Net Developers.
Your Competency Profile:
- Deep C# / .Net Core knowledge;
- Expertise in software design;
- Deep relational / non-relational DBs understanding;
- GCP / AWS / Azure production skills, working with Docker & Kubernetes;
- Experienced in concurrency and multithreading;
- Experience in a team-leading.
Would be a Plus:
- Some experience with front-end development.
What We Offer:
??♂️ Low hierarchy, technical management;
??♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
? Planning is based on OKRs for the team and personal goals;
? Flexible working hours, the possibility to take remote days;
❣️ Comfortable conditions of work: modern and stylish office, free lunches, coffee, tea, juices, fruits, and snacks places for recreation;
? PlayStation, a sports corner, table tennis, stretching, TRX, massage in the office);
? Social package: medical insurance, unlimited vacation;
? Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
iDeals Solutions Group is an international B2B SaaS company that has been providing virtual data room services since 2008. We have always created the best experience for customers looking for a solution that would allow them to store and share sensitive data securely. Over 2,000 clients – LG, Toyota, PWC, HP, EY, Deloitte, Barclays, Rothschild to name a few – inspire us to grow and become even better every day.
Transparency, teamwork, taking responsibility, critical thinking and over delivery are our fundamental corporate principles. They empower our company to achieve the ultimate goal – to exceed customer expectations and deliver a product that surpasses the one they were expecting to get. We are a team of 150 colleagues who speak ten languages. We travel from different locations and get together twice a year to communicate in person and have fun.
Job posted on
2 December 2019