DiJust Company was founded in 2009 by the group of young professionals and talented developers. Our core business area is creation of in-house game-themed web and mobile applications.
As of today, by own efforts we have created numerous products and set heart on doing even more!
Currently we are looking for QA engineer to join our team.
About the project:
The main activity of the company is to develop our own portal to promote our gaming products.
- Higher education;
- Experience in testing of web and/or mobile applications (2+ years);
- Experience in working with main mobile platforms (iOS, Android);
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of testing (testing types, test design techniques, organization of testing for various types of applications);
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and approaches;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Experience in test documentation creation (check lists, test plan, test cases);
- Excellent understanding of web technologies;
- Experience in using tools - Firebug, Developer tools, Pixel Perfect, etc.;
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, TestRail;
- Strong technical and analytical skills, attention to details;
- Excellent communications skills, proactivity;
- Self-management skills.
This will be a plus:
- Experience with version control systems (GIT or others);
- Basic experience in Test Automation
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Fiddler/Charles
- Manual testing of web and mobile applications;
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them;
- Creation of test cases and test reports;
- Regular testing of existing functionality and new developments within the product;
- Participation in daily standups, team retrospectives, plannings, etc.;
- Team work to plan, evaluate and define test objectives and methods that minimize risks in terms of product quality.
- work on a successful Ukrainian commercial game project;
- interesting tasks, the possibility of professional and career growth;
- lack of bureaucracy, efficient workflow organization and quick decision making;
- comfortable office near Palats "Ukrayina" subway station, friendly staff;
- participation in thematic conferences;
- medical insurance;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- corporate events.
We develop awesome products for online gaming industry.
Game development is our passion, and we feel like there is always room for improvement and innovation.
Our mission is to discover new facets in gaming industry to become known and distinguished on the global market.
Our goal is to meet the highest standards of products and services.
We are eager to hire young, talented, goal-oriented and creative employees to create solid team building high-quality products for the global market.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 July 2020