We're seeking someone who is a rare “the true successor" to fill a key business development role. The strong growth opportunity for a driven and tenacious hunter.
You’ll be responsible for business development with customers and partners and other business activities. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to successfully execute strategic initiatives. Candidate must be able to think strategically and execute a business development plan while operating within a set goal and timeline.
You'll Fit This Role If You Have
- Thorough understanding of the operation principles of SaaS business companies;
- Experience with international IT companies working in the areas of eCommerce or marketplace;
- Experience in the position of Business Development Manager for over 2 years;
- Experience with technical support/customer service will be a benefit;
- Excellent written and verbal English (advanced or fluent);
- Personal qualities such as friendliness, sociability, activity, responsibility;
- Ability to correctly prioritize and manage your workflow.
What You'll Do
- Working with potential clients: identification of their needs, product presentation, sales, building relationships;
- Providing support and assistance to the existing clients;
- Searching for new partners;
- Communication with the partners on LinkedIn and Sales Navigator;
- Lobbying the interests of the company in relation to partners to achieve the desired result for the company.
Our Commitment To You
- Your skilled spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement;
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company;
- Access to leading-edge technology;
- A floating work schedule;
- A possibility of working remotely 7 times a month;
- Paid lunches, tea, coffee, cookies;
- 28 days’ paid annual leave;
- English learning classes (remotely);
- Comfortable office in Kyiv;
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
About of Ecombix
Ecombix is the company in the eCommerce industry with two brands, GoMage and Sellbery.
For nine years, GoMage has been providing world-class e-commerce solutions for companies of any size, location, and time zone.
During this time, we have developed dozens of premium Magento extensions that are installed in more than 30,000 online stores around the world.
According to statistics:
- 50% of our customers have been working with us for more than two years;
- 900+ projects based on Magento have been successfully completed;
- 99% of our customers are satisfied with our services.
And Sellbery is an all-in-one multichannel solution for empowering eCommerce business activities.
The platform automatically synchronizes product listings, order and inventory data between multiple shopping carts and marketplaces.
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Job posted on
17 January 2020