Intetics client NuORDER, a Los Angeles based startup, is looking for Senior Full Stack developer. NuORDER is high load cloud system focused on fashion industry.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions.
- Individual and collective (2-5 people) feature development.
- Technical analysis and planning of new epics and user stories.
- Writing back-end and front-end tests.
- Troubleshooting and analysis of errors and vulnerabilities by direct and indirect signs.
- Application load testing and performance analysis using explicit metrics as well as load simulation.
- Frontend code profiling and performance optimization.
- Writing integration code for external systems.
- Writing documentation for the Web API.
- Integration of new techniques and tools.
- Full participation in the scrum process.
- Code reviews.
- Mentoring team-mates.
About the team:
- Team is managed directly by the LA office.
- Team Structure on our side is: 8 developers, 2 QAs, 2 DevOps.
- Our team members have many interesting hobbies, so talented people are welcome to join our friendly team!
- Working for a stable company with 25 years of history, the resident of the HighTech Park.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in longterm projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation
- Well-versed in React/redux, MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB
- Good knowledge of basic CS topics: Complexity, O-notation, design patterns, functional programming
- Proven experience of app architecture, API development, code testing
- Experience with project management tools and Git
- Good understanding how to build robust software
Would be a plus:
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud) and associated technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Bash experience
- Experience with type-checking - Typescript, Flow
- Experience with testing frameworks - Jest, Mocha, Sinon, Chai, Nock.
Intetics is a leading global technology company focused on custom software application development, creation and operation of distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics enables IT rich, innovative organizations to capitalize on available global talent and Intetics’ in-depth engineering expertise which is based on Predictive Software Engineering framework. Our core know-how lays in the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. Intetics has broad industry experience in Education, Healthcare, Financial, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM and workflow automation systems. Our technology experience and advanced software engineering expertise, together with an outstanding quality management platform and an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their software applications and data processing projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for our quarter of the century in the technology business.
Intetics operates from 10 offices in 6 countries: Naples, FL (headquarters) and Chicago in the USA, Dusseldorf in Germany, London in the UK, Minsk in Belarus, Krakow in Poland, and Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Lviv in Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
- work in a team of talented and supportive people,
- open and transparent communications,
- emphasis on employees’ education and professional growth,
- flexible working hours and comfortable office near the city center,
- paid vacation and sick leaves,
- compensations for sports and other benefits,
- a lot of corporate parties: it’s never boring here!