Join us! :)
2021.AI serves the growing need for AI across industries. Using our Grace platform, data scientists can collaborate swiftly to solve complex problems or implement packaged models for churn prediction, chat-bots, classification, and others.
• 5+ years of professional SW development experience, 2+ of which show relevant experience in coaching and mentoring less senior staff
• proficiency in 2 of Python, GoLang or C++
The code is mostly in GoLang, so if you don’t know it yet, we’ll expect you to master it first thing.
• experience in software architecture design
• extremely good knowledge of Git
• knowledge of SQL and noSQL (e.g. Postgress, Cassandra, etc)
• knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures,
• best practices knowledge of software development such as design patterns, continuous integration, code review,
• unit/functional/regression tests,
• good knowledge of Linux,
• experience working in a fully cloud-based environment and hands-on experience with at least one of the big 3 cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure),
• a service-minded personality that takes pride in making it easier and faster for other developers to ship their work,
• intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies,
• good communication skills in English.
Would be a plus:
• knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes,
• experience with data science workflows, Big Data, Machine Learning.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• setting the direction of Grace and promoting continuous evolution of the Grace, including core feature upgrades, architecture upgrades, and ecosystem integration,
• in collaboration with Architects, support and promote architecture best practices; it’s a young team, you will be in the position to influence the research, prototype, and productization of new concept inside the Grace R&D team,
• provide proof-of-concept, yet production-grade code prototypes,
• help manage the lifecycles of Grace clients; from initial deployment to managing the scaling, monitoring the single and distributed services, and generally helping ensure the Grace platforms continues to perform well.
What we offer:
• work with the latest technologies in AI & ML;
• make a difference. Our start-up environment is a perfect chance for each team member to change or to contribute to the way the company functions;
• we are growing fast, and being part of this journey will create opportunities for you to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility;
• occasional business trips to Denmark and Poland;
• flexible hours, possibility to work from home when you need, no time-tracking. The main thing is to accomplish your goals and deliver results on time;
• clear organizational structure and no red tape;
• competitive net salary (taxes are on us);
• perfect office location in 2 mins from Kontraktova metro station;
• 25 business days of paid vacation;
• 15 days of sick leave;
• wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation;
• full or partial compensation of educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally;
* regular team events & monthly Friday bars;
* fruit, snacks, and cookies in the office;
• Calm and friendly working environment :)
Where Are You in Our Team?
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected.
Our core development team is in Warsaw. Our chief architects are based in Copenhagen, from whom you will receive direction and sparring.
2021.AI serves the growing need for applied AI across industries. Our data science expertise combined with our own Grace AI Platform offers a true AI differentiator for clients around the world. With Grace, data scientists can collaborate swiftly to solve complex problems, or implement packaged models for churn prediction, chat-bots, classification, and more. 2021.AI is a fast growing company headquartered in Copenhagen with + 80 employees distributed globally.
As an Enterprise AI company, we close the gap between AI ambitions and real value from AI. Serving the growing need for applied AI across the globe, our data science expertise coupled with the Grace AI Platform offers a true AI differentiator for clients around the world.
WHAT WE DO
We support and lead the clients all the way on their AI journey. From initial AI opportunity mapping to development and implementation of models, offering a full lifecycle support in our AI platform Grace. We help the companies regardless of their organization’s AI maturity level and ambitions. Real business value is achieved only once an organization has its models in production, delivering insights and predictions to all corners of the organization.
JOIN US :)
We are a team of the most refined data scientists, engineers, and IT architects along with the seasoned business developers, all passionate about AI and the latest technology renaissance and the opportunities this brings to everyone.
Check out a sneak-peek into our 2021.AI Kyiv office life and experience :)
Here is also a small presentation of our Grace platform:
Aaand here's the link to our Dou page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
20 November 2019