Хотели бы создавать новые фичи для платформы, которая обслуживает индустрию объемом в $75 млрд в год? HomeCare.com помогает семьям находить качественный уход для близких, и чтобы сделать ее еще круче, мы ищем сильного Full-Stack инженера.
What do you need to have?
● 3+ years of experience with Node JS
● Practical experience with React.js, Redux
● Solid knowledge and experience with SQL
● Strong understanding of HTML/XHTML and CSS
● Unit Testing and continuous integration experience
Will be plus:
● Experience with Express, Redux, Postgres
● Work experience with AWS and various APIs integration
● Experience with mobile — native, web or hybrid a big plus
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
What will you do?
● Write a professional, performant, high-quality code that will support a rapidly scaling business
● Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability
● Work with our other engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure success for our customers
● Collaborate with the Product team to understand our users and their needs
● Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals
HomeCare.com provides technology and tools to help families and Caregivers connect with each other. Each individual is solely responsible for selecting a care provider or care seeker, whichever applies, and complying with local and federal laws in connection with a business relationship they create. (www.homecare.com, www.shiftmed.com)
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.