We envision building a GitHub-like experience, but specifically for data analysis. Where instead of pushing code, data records are pushed and developers can quickly explore the data, create transforms, data exports, and collaborate with others.
What do you need to know?
● 5+ years of website or web application development
● At least 2 years of experience in React technology stack
● Experience with AWS
● Deep knowledge of bundlers: Webpack, Rollup
● Experience in access delegation design (OAuth, 2FA)
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Experience with data visualization libraries (d3, echarts)
● Understanding of data analytics
Will be plus:
● Experience in team management.
● Being a UI trend geek.
What will you do?
● Build a project from scratch
● Hire and then manage/lead a team
● Architecture design and implementation with iterative delivery
● Communicate efficiently with all stakeholders, managers
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
Gretel is really designed for any developer or analyst that will be working with data. We envision building a GitHub-like experience, but specifically for data analysis. Where instead of pushing code, data records are pushed and developers can quickly explore the data, create transforms, data exports, and collaborate with others.
While we envision companies using Gretel, we want to make it open so anyone can sign up and use it. Just like GitHub can be used by the individual, a small team, or a large company.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.