We are looking for a Full-stack Developer (Ruby/angular.js) to join our exceptional engineering team.
Livegenic Inc is a global provider of Enterprise Technology services and the industry-leading Virtual Collaboration platform for Insurance. In the last few years, we have created multiple global platforms that are used by thousands of clients worldwide. Our clients range from both large S&P 500 organizations and leading insurance companies to growing high tech companies and startups.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to join our exceptional engineering team. You will work on the industry-leading product distributed worldwide in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, and elsewhere in the world. The position is available to work either in our offices in Kharkiv, Ukraine, or remotely.
- Plan and Design design overall architecture of the Web application Platform
- Design and develop new features (front-end and back-end parts components)
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and deliver new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization structure, and automatization
Potential candidates should have:
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases (DB architecture, RAW SQL queries, optimization)
- Proficient strong experience understanding of working with code versioning tools such as Git
- Mind flexibility
- Willingness to sort out and see into new business knowledge domains
Would be a plus:
- Work experience with AWS (S3, SQS, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.), Grape API
- Familiarity with Angular framework
- Knowledge of Insurance business domain
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration
- Timely pay
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day
- Flexible working hours
- English lessons
- Sports compensation
- Birthday presents
Put your talent to work with us!
This job is no longer active.