We are looking for a Full-stack Developer to join our exceptional engineering team. The position is available to work either in our offices in Kharkiv, Ukraine, or remotely.
Livegenic Inc is a global provider of Enterprise Technology services and the industry-leading Virtual Collaboration platform for Insurance. In the last few years, we have created multiple global platforms that are used by thousands of clients worldwide. Our clients range from both large S&P 500 organizations and leading insurance companies to growing high tech companies and startups.
- Plan and Design design overall architecture of the Web application Platform
- Design and develop new features (front-end and back-end parts components)
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and deliver new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization structure, and automatization
Potential candidates should have:
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases (DB architecture, RAW SQL queries, optimization)
- Proficient strong experience understanding of working with code versioning tools such as Git
- Mind flexibility
- Willingness to sort out and see into new business knowledge domains
Would be a plus:
- Work experience with AWS (S3, SQS, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.), Grape API
- Familiarity with Angular framework
- Knowledge of Insurance business domain
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration
— Grow professionally in an American company
— Friendly young team
— Work in a comfortable office in the city center or remote:
— 5-day working week, 8-hour working day
— Flexible working hours
— English lessons
— Sports compensation
— Birthday presents
Put your talent to work with us!
Livegenic enables organizations to enrich customer and employee interaction with real-time, efficient, mobile communications. Our real-time streaming solutions integrate seamlessly into existing customer management systems and business processes. We improve effectiveness of the field resources, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce operational costs.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.