Currently you have opportunity to join our development center in Kiev.
Our client is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Our aim is to create a new version of the web based system that supports the workflow of companies at events and exhibitions.
Existing system is near 9 years in the production and no able to adapt to the market needs. A fundamentally different software is needed to address changing user and business needs, and to compete in new business areas.
The key objective of this project is to create a new software with the following attributes:
- Modern fully mobile responsive User Interface
- Modern User Experience
- Flexible and modular infrastructure
- Scalable for different use cases
- Robust for multiple parallel instances
- Administrator interface that accommodates current business needs and future expansions
- Incorporate partnering-related features
Our front-end stack:
React (16.7) / Redux / Redux-saga/ Ember.js (2.9)
- Implement software components according to the design specifications.
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
- Work in a high-speed, agile environment
- Deliver quality code by applying the best development practices
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability
- 3+ years of experience as front end developer
- understanding RESTful api paradigms/common design patterns
- understanding of typical platform performance measures
- proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- css/postcss/scss/ responsive
- understanding of MVC principles
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
13 December 2019