Responsible for the mission, objectives and workflow, including coordination with key stakeholders and customers. Provides overall technology leadership for team, and working with the functional managers. Works with HR and Finance to ensure the site complies with all local laws and labour practices
WE are Looking For CANDIDATE with:
Minimum of 5 - 7 years with the following experience:
- Interdisciplinary product development on complex products.
- Systems development/integration, preferably with electronic devices.
- Project or program management.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
Minimum of 5 years of management experience:
- Managing technical resources.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Budgeting and resource management.
- Leadership and coaching.
- Professional development and growth.
- Company with good reputation on market since 1992 (https://cranepi.com.ua), part of Crane Co. (http://www.craneco.com).
- Competitive salary, bonus and medical plan.
- Friendly environment.
- Learn and Use of English.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Lunch Bonus program.
- Sport program.
- Business trips - USA, Mexico, Europe.
WE Expect our CANDIDATE will do:
- Act as the operating manager and legal authority for the Kiev site as the representative and contact for government tax office, and other government bodies.
- Actively manage the safe operation of the site, including working with the Landlord, ensuring safe working conditions in the labs and offices through 5S, driving proper use of PPE, and ensure all safety training and certifications are up to date for all associates.
- Drive the implementation of the Kiev business model, working with local leadership and across the engineering sites to generate projects and work content for the Kiev team.
- Drive a culture of high quality and on-time delivery, to include strong planning, execution to commitments, and clear and transparent communication. Establish meaningful metrics to manage and measure the work product; track the trends and work with site leadership team to address shortcoming.
- Actively participate in site budgeting process, to create, prioritize and monitor/control expenses. Authorize payroll and other payments
- Provide technical leadership on Kiev based projects. Work closely with Project Managers and Technical Discipline Managers (TDM) to prioritize and properly resource projects and drive them to success
- Build strong working relationships with engineering leaders across the business, using this network to understand business objectives, and to help resolve conflicts when they arise.
- Understand and ensure adherence of the Kiev team to the Toll Gate, EDP and discipline processes, as well as other Crane and CPI policies and best practices.
- Drive the use of CBS tools and continuous improvement philosophy, including site specific metrics to monitor and control safety, quality, delivery, cost of the Kiev site
- Create and maintain a positive team atmosphere. Provide coaching for managers, including PDP development, IC planning, and associate goal setting.
- Develop professional associates in a manner that meets the current and future needs of the business and annually supporting the HR plan to identify key talent and areas of organizational and individual development. - Build strong bench strength for leadership pipeline in technology and engineering as well as project management.
- Model problem solving, collaboration, and respect.
- Continuous improvement of the professional level and keeping abreast of changes in legislation that affect business.
- Participation in meetings, negotiations, business trips to Europe, USA, others if applicable.
- Signing of the documents within the competence.
Crane Co. Background Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane provides products and solutions to customers in the aerospace, electronics, hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, automated merchandising, transportation and other markets. The Company has four business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, and Merchandising Systems. Crane has approximately 11,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and . Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
Crane Payment Innovations (CPI) is the combination of Crane Payment Solutions and MEI Conlux Holdings ("MEI"). CPI, along with Crane Merchandising Systems, forms the Merchandising Systems business segment of Crane Co., a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. CPI serves over 100 countries, and has one of the world's largest installed base of payment systems.
The strategic focus of CPI is to provide a full range of high quality money handling solutions, aimed at the financial services, gaming, retail, transportation, and vending markets. Drawing on decades of heritage and expertise, our team develops core validation technology to provide a range of payment systems and associated products with high security protection. CPI offers the most extensive range of bill and coin validators and recyclers, coin hoppers and dispensers, plus software applications. All our products and technologies offer real end user benefits, from the highest level of security and fast acceptance rates, to low maintenance and labor costs.
We pride ourselves on our people and our customer-centric focus.
About CPI-Kiev LLC
Компания «Си Пи Ай - Киев», является инженерным подразделением мирового лидера в производстве купюроприемников, монетоприемников, а также торговых автоматов (www.cranepi.com).
22 года успешной работы в Киеве красноречиво говорят о стабильности и надежности компании. А секрет успеха в команде высококлассных инженеров, которые используют в работе современные технологии и инструменты. Компания со своей стороны обеспечивает максимально комфортные и стабильные условия для работы и развития коллектива.
Мы всегда следим за инновациями в нашем бизнесе, предлагая оптимальные решения для наших клиентов. Большой опыт работы, довольные клиенты, которые, благодаря предложенным решениям, смогли получить максимальную прибыль. Наше стремление к совершенствованию – залог процветания нашей компании в будущем.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.