Evopay Entertainment is looking for dynamic and high-performing Account Manager who will be responsible for proactive communications with existing customers and provide guidance to customers for future success.
If you are a young specialist who’d like to start your career in iGaming industry - join our team ?
What you’ll need:
- Must be a self-driven and motivated individual with highly developed social and communication skills
- Strong drive for achieving and exceeding targets
- Must be fluent in English, spoken and written
- Desire to learn and to research
- To work as a team member
Will be a plus:
- Experience as account manager/customer support
- Experience with Jira\CRM work
- Higher education in Marketing, Management, International Relations, International Business
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day to day relationship with existing customers
- Ensure games launch, marketing and promotional activities across brands
- Escalation point of contact for technical issues
- Attend and represent the company at events and exhibitions
- Provide Sales Team Lead with monthly / quarterly reports on the work results
- Conducting a regular analysis of the Igaming market
What we'll provide you:
- High level of financial compensation
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development
- Work in a friendly and non-conformist atmosphere.
- Relocation program for nonresident employees.
- Comfortable office in the city center, 5 minutes walk from metro Klovska
- Free English courses
- Team buildings and other fun activities
- Complimentary fruits and snacks
About Evoplay Entertainment
Evoplay Entertainment is a game development studio which was founded to revolutionise the iGaming user experience through innovative gameplay.
We unveiled the industry's first 3D/VR slots game at ICE 2018 and now boast a portfolio that includes over 50 slots, table, and instant games.
With a development centre in Ukraine and an office in Malta, the company has an established partnership network throughout Asia, the CIS and Europe.
DOU company page: