Our client is a leading global Financial Markets data provider runs a number of programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
This position is for a Software Engineer who will be accountable for the design and development of APIs, SDK and Websocket API that will provide connectivity to a real-time platform for distribution of financial data to consumer application. You will work with local/remote development team(s), product owner and architecture to define software requirements, do a technical design and implement software solutions. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. Your overall goal will be to develop high-quality, open source software that is aligned with user needs and business goals. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you.
• Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Build unit tests for your code
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Perform validation and verification testing
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
• Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer with extensive experience in software development.
• 5+ years of object oriented development, in particular C++
• Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Windows) and cross platform development.
• Strong knowledge of selected programming languages: C, C++, Java, Python.
• Knowledge of web socket and JSON frameworks
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and UDP multicast network protocols
• Knowledge of git, gitHub, or, other source control system
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
• Ability to work independently
• English at the level of Upper-Intermediate
• Knowledge in other programming languages like C#, Ruby, R, Go, Node.js, and Perl is a plus.
• Knowledge of Mac OS
• Knowledge of cmake or gradle
• Knowledge of Cloud concepts
• Knowledge Market Data
• Experience in simulator/trading systems
• Exposure to Agile methodologies
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
DOU company page: