The client - product company based in London, UK is a world leader in critical information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide.
The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
Project is related to Invest Banking Domain Management domain particularly to the process of Novation. Novation is the act of replacing one party in a contract with another, or of replacing one debt or obligation with another. It extinguishes (cancels) the original contract and replaces it with another, requiring the consent of all parties involved.
The NCM (Novation Consent Manager) is a platform that allows to transfer or to obtain the required consent from the remaining party and transferee electronically.
This position will suit candidates who enjoy both the technical and business aspects of design, developing, testing, and deploying software to a schedule in an environment of high visibility and transparency around deliverables, business needs, and customer value.
• Contribute to architectural design and frameworks.
• Ensure system capacity, performance and failure recovery architecture including design and execution of both functional and non-functional tests.
• Tight collaboration with product managers and expert business analysts. Comprehension of business specifications and an ability to implement well designed solutions based off of the defined requirements.
• Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
• Design and code complex programs.
• Evaluate complex business requirements and processes.
• Provide production support for several mission critical systems.
• Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
• Java core - Collections, Concurrency, Memory Model, Garbage collection - Strong, 2+ years
• Java 8 - Lambda, Streams – practical experience
• JMS, Active MQ - practical experience
• Spring - Strong, 2+ years
• Rest API, json - Strong, 2+ years
• GIT - practical experience
• Relational SQL (Oracle) - Low, 0.5+ years
• TDD concepts – theoretical knowledge
• AWS, Docker, Openshift - at least theoretical knowledge
• Cucumber, jMeter, SonarCube - at least theoretical knowledge
• Experience in PROD support
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
Job posted on
8 November 2019