Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
We are looking for UI Developer to help with development & maintenance of DACS (Data Access Control system) that is a software product used to authorize, authenticate and track usage of delivered data to users or applications. The DACS administrator interface comes in three primary access methods, namely Browser, Web-Service and command files.
The DACS-UI / reporting technology is based on JSP/Java servlets that are executed by Apache/Tomcat. The database used is customer chosen between Oracle Enterprise Server or Postgresql
• Develop UI interface for administration site,
• Create user reports based on requests
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
• Build unit tests for your code
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
• Strong knowledge of Core java 8-11, 5+ years
• IDE (Eclipse 4.x, or Visual Studio 2017, or NetBeans 8)
• Web Services (SOAP, SOAP-UI, WSDL, REST, JSON
• Application / Web Servers Framework (some of the following: JSP 2.2, Servlets, JDBC 4.2, XSD, SAX, DOM, AJAX, Dojo, MVC)
• Scripting (some of the following: sh, bash, perl, python)
• Oracle DB 12c/18c/19c or Postgresql 9.x / 11.x
• TCP/IP, Authenticated putty, DNS, DHCP, NFS, SSL+TLS 1.2/1.3
• Operating Systems (any of listed Linux RH 6.x/7.x/8.0, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012R2/2016)
• Design Methodologies (MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object)
• Good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Able to work independently with defined problems on a middle-senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
• Upper-intermediate (and above) English
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Result-oriented mindset
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.