Ищем Junior/Middle/Senior .Net Developers на живой проект- разработку информационной системы для автодилеров.
Технологии: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC Core, PostgreSQL, MySql, NoSql, ADO.NET, ASMX/REST services, Google Cloud, RabbitMQ
Type of employment: full time in office (Kharkiv)
About us: Murano Software since 2003, we have been creating and perfecting various projects for American companies. There are dozens of complex web applications in our portfolio, such as a high-load e-commerce platform for a network of global clothing and accessories, a portal for state registration of car deals and much more. Murano Software is a gold certified Microsoft partner, a member of the Windows Mobile Solutions Partner Program and the IBM PartnerWorld Program®.
About project: Motor Vehicle Software Corporation (MVSC) is the holding company for Vitu, which provides cutting edge services to the motor vehicle industry whose products include Vitu, DMVdesk and RMP School.
These services include business to government solutions i. e. electronic vehicle registration platform for dealerships which automates their communication with government and allows dealership clients to get their vehicles and related documentation faster.
Another set of services that is gaining traction now is business-to-customer model which includes insurance and registration renewal solutions.
Technologies that we use on the project: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC Core, PostgreSQL, MySql, NoSql, ADO.NET, ASMX/REST services, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, Google Cloud, RabbitMQ
You`re our ideal candidate if have:
● experience with .NET 4.0+, C #
● knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 5; and ASP.NET Web API; MS SQL Server;
● clear understanding of design patterns, the principles of SOLID and OOP;
● knowledge of data structures and characteristics of basic structures;
● experience using VCS, preferably Git;
● great motivation to development;
● at least intermediate written technical English, enough to describe issues in a corresponding bug tracking system.
About the Duties:
● Current system review and improvements including adoption of new technological trends;
● Presenting ideas of system improvements and applying them to an existing system;
● Analysis of business requirements, working closely with US business analytics/managers;
● Readiness and ability to work either as part of the team or making R&D semi-independently depending on current duties;
● Potential readiness to establish MVPs and processes due to a high chance of rolling out of a new projects.
● excellent professional and career opportunities;
● competitive salary and benefits that prove respect for what you are doing;
● flexible schedule, 40-hour work week, with no American time shifts;
● medical insurance;
● sports compensation;
● English lessons;
● full meals + tea, coffee, fruit;
● team work with professionals, not just programmers and technicians;
● holidays and events, which is really not boring.
Hiring process: Technical interview with BE Lead. Without home tests.
About Студия HR решений
Качественный и этичный рекрутинг, HR-консалтинг для вашего бизнеса
Apply for job
Job posted on
8 November 2019
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you