As a biggest Ukrainian Telecom company, we in Kyivstar Digital Products Department work on different web\app products ranging from Telco and Ecommerce to Fintech, Retail, IoT, and many others. All R&D teams are on-site and based in Kyiv office.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for facilitating ceremonies and team delivery, removing (and guiding the team to remove) blockers and impediments, assessing and coaching the team to higher levels of Scrum maturity and building a trusting and safe environment.You must demonstrate a strong understanding of SDLC as well as an in-depth knowledge of Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- At least 2 years experience as a Scrum Master in app\web development team
- Ability to deliver within each sprint in accordance with the product roadmap
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible
- Agile practices, patterns and techniques such as automated testing, user stories, TDD, continuous integration, planning etc
- Advanced understanding of tasks decomposing principles, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, etc.
- Strong sense of ownership to projects and team performance
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- English - Upper Intermediate
- You will be joining a team delivering innovative solutions to Products that need your inspired approach and enthusiasm
- You will be joining a most innovative department in biggest Telecommunication company in Ukraine
- You will be working with high motivated professionals on different Products
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Slack, Outlook etc.
- Life and Health insurance
- Corporate Learning
- Paid conferences and trainings
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment
About Ajax Systems
Ajax Systems is a full-cycle company working from idea generation and R&D to mass production and sales. We do everything: we produce physical devices (the system includes many different sensors and hubs), write firmware for them, develop the server part and release mobile applications.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.