ur client is the US-based company with a focus on B2B communications, it’s listed on Fortune 500 of largest United States corporations.
Customer has working infrastructure, lots of existing and new products, and DevOps/Support departments. Most of the new products are reusing and improving existing architecture and infrastructure, and using existing UI components and following guidelines.
This is a new project with existing Proof of Concept. It will deliver an enhanced omni-channel multi-factor authentication service for Enterprise customers, initially focusing on the Finance Segment. This is 2.0 version of existing product, will include support for other delivery channels like Push Notification, RCS and Whats App.
Team will work independently with customer support. Local team including QA and DevOps team players.
- 3+ years professional experience;
- Java 8 programming skills;
- Spring Boot Framework;
- Ability to communicate and advocate a proposed technical solution;
- Practical knowledge of SCRUM
- English: upper intermediate
- (would be a plus) Understanding of Multi Factor Authentication
- (would be a plus) Theoretical or practical experience with Kafka and Hadoop
- (would be a plus) Experience working on Telecom projects before
- Developing quality software with awesome team
- Growing as a technical expert
- Taking a part in the technical discussions
- Writing comprehensive design documentation
- SCRUM. PO and PM are on the client side;
- 2 weeks sprints with planning and retrospective meetings
- Deliveries are done every sprint.
- There is automated CI/CD setup for project.
- Angular.js (v1+). Planning to migrate to Angular 7 sometime in the future;
- REST services are done in Java (v8)
- Main logic is in Oracle(v11g) PLSQL (in DB procedures and functions);
Ralabs is a software development company providing high-quality services to our customers. Over 6+ years production experience with full stack skills (including databases, DevOps, frontend & backend) & in overall process (delivering, management, test techniques, etc).
We offer a full range of software development and consultancy services including Development of custom Social Networks, Web portals, E-commerce, Web Applications, Design, Corporate Identity and Mobile Application Development, IT projects outsourcing, dedicated teams, architecture design and assessments, quality assurance, UI/UX consulting services, development & operations.
We specialize in MEAN JS front- and backend development.
DOU company page: