We are pleased to announce new vacancy opening in the Luxoft Digital Engineering.
Our department runs initiative of a Solutions development for variety of business domains in Luxoft/DXC, like Media, Energy, Travel. Initiative is aimed to bring development experience on the brand new level, leveraging Luxoft Digital Engineering delivery background and bonding cutting edge frameworks along with implementation of new bespoke specifically for Luxoft DE line of business
- You will have enough freedom to propose your own ideas and be responsible for their implementation and results.
Here is an example of activities that you will need to deal with:
• SQL/NoSQL DB monitoring and administration
• Assistance with deployment automation (Jenkins, GitlabCI or similar).
• Recipes development and maintenance (Ansible, Chef, Puppet,or similar).
• Systems monitoring to prove its stability and fault-tolerance
• Infrastructure monitoring - dealing with space and performance
• Security monitoring and administration
• Provisioning (VM, etc.)
• Backup strategy implementation.
• Proprietary software set up and configuration.
• Experience with AWS Cloud (EC2, ELB, VPC, Networking, CloudWatch, etc.)
• Infrastructure as code (Concept, tools, etc.)
• Unix System Administrator: 3-5 years experience, including shared storage concepts
• Familiarity with load balancing concepts and architectures
• Docker and Kubernetes
• Good experience with git
• High scripting skill with at least 2 of: Bash, PERL, Ruby, Python, PowerShell
• Java application server administration
• Configuration Management experience
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
8 December 2019