The Rubicon Project is growing, and we're hiring talented Engineers with Senior level experience in C++ who have a passion for working on complex and highly-scalable systems.
This is a great opportunity for talented, detail oriented, experienced, and entrepreneurial engineers in High Performance Computing who want to push their engineering boundary in the Digital Advertising space.
We want someone who is unafraid to take responsibility, and is passionate, open, fast and detail-oriented in their work.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Experience building and operating large-scale, high-traffic enterprise server applications;
- Demonstrated strong english language verbal and written communication skills;
- 2+ years of production coding experience;
- 2+ year production experience coding in C++;
- 2+ year production experience coding in an interpreted language such as Perl or Python;
- Experience with SQL queries and stored procedures (MySQL is a plus);
- A strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and an ability to recognize the business and technical trade-offs between different solutions;
- Experience with development and CI tools: maven, git, Jenkins, Puppet, Crucible, Jira;
- Experience working in a Linux environment;
- Expertise building software in an agile development environment.
- Be an end-to-end owner of software services spanning technology boundaries;
- Be a creative problem-solver who can draw on an array of expertise and technology to design and implement reliable, scalable and maintainable solutions to challenging problems;
- Translate business requirements into technical designs and project plans;
- Write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements;
- Respond to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions;
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to deliver quality software;
- Support operation of services in production.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers ;)
Job posted on
7 November 2019