We are inviting an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team in Dnipro or Kyiv.
We have various projects running at the moment. Here are some of them:
The delivery management platform GetPackage is an innovative system in order to bring a revolutionary service.
The company was founded on the idea that anyone can earn money in his or her spare time and allows to use an On-Demand delivery
Service of lottery tickets delivery in Israel. It allows players to buy a lottery ticket via the website or mobile app, and in the case of a win-win a prize and withdraw money at stake. The lottery is very popular in Israel, and service has about 120,000 players.
- Platforms: Amazon AWS
- OS: Ubuntu Linux, CentOS
- Used databases: Amazon RDS (MySQL, PostgreSQL), Redis, MongoDB
- Web Servers: Nginx, Tomcat
- Version Control: Git, SVN
- CI systems: TeamCity, Jenkins
- Monitoring: ELK, Graphite, Monit, Pingdom, Riemann, Collectd, AWS CloudWatch, Zabbix
- Configuration Management: CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Bamboo
- Message Queue: RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS
- Scripting: Bash, Ruby
Nice to have:
- Azure, IBM
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Writing specifications and documentation for the server-side features
- CI/CD management and automation
- Work with automation services and platforms
- Infrastructure management
- Performance assessment and monitoring
About Archer Software
Archer Software is a premier software development company, partnering for success with the most dynamic and successful start-ups and enterprises in healthcare, automotive, education, and social media areas.
Apply for job
Job posted on
7 November 2019
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you