Hey there! Have You got tired of repetitive tasks on your DevOps journey?
- Create Jenkins job to build the docker image and push to the registry
- Fix issues caused by manual change on production by someone
- Setup again and again SSL certificates
We believe in automation! Lets do it once properly and you can focus on using your skills and experience to work and create.
Our company is looking for DevOps engineers to work on a variety of interesting foreign projects
What you need from you ( the more the better ):
- Public clouds: AWS / GCP / Azure
- Сontainers and orchestration: Docker / Docker compose / Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery approaches and tools
- Infrastructure as code: Ansible / Terraform / CloudFormation
- Serverless architecture design and optimization
What do we offer:
The learning’s not just on the job ( we provide you with all needed resources );
Interesting tasks with great projects and great team who will help you to adapt to our culture and share the knowledge;
Career growth (transparent wage system: the more you learn to do and responsibility you take, the higher compensation is);
Briefly about ALPACKED: The founders of the company are two highly qualified DevOps engineers with over 8 years of experience in large IT companies and successfully closed 50+ projects. Our company is still young, but we are actively developing and are trying to give the IT market highly qualified services in the field of DevOps and Cloud Architecting. We work with large e-commerce sites, online publications with large volumes of international traffic, developers of mobile applications and software. If you have read up to this place, write in your resume in the first line “alpacas are better than lamas!” And your candidacy will be considered first of all;
In addition, our other main task is to build the most comfortable working conditions for our employees, who will want to stay with us as long as possible. Therefore, you can always count on our support in any circumstances.