Are you an experienced DevOps engineer with great skills in architecting infrastructures, networking, scripting and managing the deployments?
Welcome to join friendly international team working on several products/projects, as a great possibility to further upgrade your professional skills.
3-5+ years of experience
BE/B.Tech / MCA in Computer Sciences
Strong knowledge of AWS key services: EC2, S3, CloudFront, Route53, VPCs, ELB, RDS, Cloud Formation, and etc...
Hands-on experience w/t Terraform
Very comfortable w/t architecting & setting up infrastructures on AWS
Strong background of security best practices on AWS
Very good knowledge of Linux OS
Basic Knowledge on Jboss, Weblogic or any other application/web servers management.
Basic Knowledge of Networking — LAN/WAN, Switch, Subnets, IP addressing, Protocols-HTTP/FTP/TCP etc..
Scripting and managing the deployments (application and database) on Linux.
Hands on experience in bash/shell scripting.
Application deployments in Java on Linux environment
Administration and configuration knowledge of deployment pipelines and continuous integration tools — Jenkins, GIT, AWS code deploy, and etc...
Knowledge of production server environment, operations support and troubleshooting.
Knowledge of at least one SQL database — basic administration, configuration and troubleshooting, data exploration.
Work closely with developers on production and development deployments, management and upgrades.
Understands of basics of Application & Network monitoring Tools — Nagios, Datadog, ELK, Splunk etc.,
Open to learn and work on multiple technologies.
Good communication/ collaboration skills.
Good problem solving, troubleshooting skills and a Good Team Player
Full-time long-term engagement
High salary. Best performance awarded additionally.
Freedom to work from anywhere (that is suitable)
Top performing international team
Inspiring cutting-edge projects/products
● Design and implement CI/CD pipelines for a variety of different technology stacks
● Build automated deployments processes and execute on modern automated deployments using Jenkins
● Implement DevOps KRAs and KPIs in order to monitor production
● Design and implement DevOps support and monitoring systems
● Implementation of monitoring and alerting dashboards
● Participate in troubleshooting and fixing production outages and performance issues in AWS/Linux Infrastructure Stack
● Perform root cause analysis to determine the scope and scale of issues
● Perform regular infrastructure and code security audits and come up with
processes in order to follow security best practices
● Implement DevOps processes and best practices for repository management, security audits, deployments, log systems, container systems, hosting environments, secret managers, and etc...
● Implement hosting cost management systems and participate in monitoring the cost of the hosting environments
● Perform research on new DevOps technologies and making recommendations on available technologies by keeping up with industry best practices, trends, and standards
● Design and architect infrastructure for scale that meets product needs and development team requirements
● Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, dynamic configuration,
monitoring and performance optimization of servers and services in the AWS (additionally)
● Create infrastructure as code using tools like Terraform and AWS
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin