We are looking for a full-time, front end web developer that not only has a passion for their craft, but also the desire to grow with our team. This Front-End web developer will need to have expertise on the Wordpress and Shopify platforms.
Our Client, an established start-up in the wellness and health fields and the global leader in wearable posture trainers is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our amazing and rapidly growing marketing team.
About the Client:
The mission of the project is simple: to provide a technology-based solution to help improve poor habits of slouching and help to straighten and strengthen individual’s bodies and backs over time.
- Develop, test, QA and deploy primarily WordPress and Shopify sites using our toolset and methodologies
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Collaborate with project managers and designers in the process of creating design mock-ups
- Working with project managers using traditional and Agile methodologies to plan and execute development
- Writing custom plug-ins and API integrations
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and add new features to existing websites
- 1-2 years of working experience as a front end web developer
- At least 1 year of experience developing in Wordpress and Shopify
- Portfolio demonstrating work on projects for both Wordpress and Shopify
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Proficient in frontend frameworks, specifically Bootstrap
- Proficient in using and altering MySQL databases
- Proficient in using version control (Git) from the command line only
- Proficient in extracting using Photoshop to extract assets from PSDs
- Familiarity with Agile environments
- Proficient in working with servers such as AWS and Media Temple
What we love about Innovecs:
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
A global company with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Bern and Tel Aviv and with R&D facilities in Ukraine, Innovecs specializes in serving Gaming & Entertainment, Supply Chain & Logistics, Adtech, Fintech, Telecom and Healthcare markets. Our philosophy is to exactly fulfill our clients’ needs and always go the extra mile to exceed their expectations.
This job is no longer active.