We are looking for a System Administrator to join our team in Kharkiv.
Schedule: 3 days from 9am till 9pm, 3 days-off, 3 nights from 9pm till 9am,3 days-off.
● 1+ year of experience as System Administrator or System Operator
● Demonstrated experience with operations of Active Directory Services, DFS, DNS, IIS, and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 operating systems
● Hands-on experience with the monitoring systems such Microsoft SCOM, Nagios, Zabbix, Icinga2 or Datadog
● Strong Windows skills (Servers, Storage & Network)
● Hands-on experiences with Mission Critical Systems & Database environment administration tasks
● Intermediate level of English.
● Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers, within agreed time limits
● Ask targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem/requirement
● Follow up with reporter to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
● Communicate information to developers and other technical engineers.
● Take ownership of the reported ticket and seeing it through to resolution
● Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
● Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
● Filing accurate and timely reports regarding problems
● Prepare network & server reports
● Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
● Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
● Resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support
● Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
● Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
● Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
● Researching technical issues
● Ensure NOC notifications are accurate and are sent out within published SLA.
● Minimal documentation overhead and maximum focus on product development
● Supportive work climate with flexible work practices
● Medical insurance health plan
● Sports reimbursement program
● 23 working days of 100% paid vacation and paid sick days
● Free English classes
● Massage sessions
● Leisure activities in the office: billiards, gym, X-box, table tennis, table soccer etc.
● Bike parking zone
● Lounge parties every month
● Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city-center.
TEAM International provides world‐class custom application development using Java/Open Source, Microsoft, WEB and Mobile platforms. Since 1991 we’ve built trusted, long-term partnerships with Clients who rely on us to deliver high-quality, cost-effective solutions that meet their unique requirements.
TEAM utilizes cloud computing delivering SaaS models and enabling rapid development and deployment. Our company creates dedicated teams as primary engagement model for organizations that desire a long-term strategic partnership. Client requests the technologies, skill levels and development methodologies, and we recruit the team through our staffing division who has access to a robust technology resource pools worldwide.