Продукт - разработка новой версии платформы, которую используют как сайт-билдер клиенты - доменные регистраторы, хостинг-провайдеры, телеком-компании.
Управление командой 27 человек, высокий уровень people management, advanced English
You will support the team in developing clear roadmaps, prioritized backlogs, a systemized project/feature request process, known velocity, company-wide transparency, checkpoints to continually improve especially as we scale, and most importantly the ability to deliver on commitments and business value while crafting an extraordinary site-building experience.
We are a multinational company distributed within three continents, therefore advanced English is a must.
- Manage and mentor all members of the engineering team;
- Monitor the performance of individual contributors and help manage their professional development;
- To be in charge of Product development plans management and execution, and delivery commitments;
- Driving the tactical day-to-day product delivery process, including removing impediments that kill productivity or block the team’s progress;
- Empowering the engineers to make the biggest impact possible for the company while reaching their professional development goals;
- Establishing and maintaining processes to ensure the Engineering team works efficiently (internally, and with other teams);
- Work closely together with Product managers on Backlog, Goals, dependencies, and delivery metrics;
- Define and execute on a hiring plan.
- 5+ years of managing development teams experience (20+ team members);
- Must be an independent, self-motivated leader who is able to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results;
- Experience with developers interviewing and onboarding;
- Experience in managing geographically distributed teams;
Impeccable leadership, organizational, analytical and time management skills;
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and mentoring;
- Advanced level using Jira / GitHub Issues;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English);
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to significantly influence our product roadmap and strategy, and technologies;
- Challenging work in the international professional environment;
- Fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv;
- Flexible working hours;
- 18 paid vacation days per year;
- Paid sick leave;
- Team building events;
- A social package, including gym membership, medical insurance and
- English courses compensation (50%).
All the information about company you can get on mail or telegram.
We are waiting for you CV!
About Indigo Tech Recruiters
Indigo - the most efficient and charismatic IT-recruitment agency in the CIS. We search for talents in the field of IT, digital marketing and business development.
Working since 2007 in the CIS, Europe and the United States. Our team consists of 20 IT-recruiting enthusiasts. We found 1000+ talents for our clients.
95% of our сlients are ready to work with Indigo again.
We are among the Top-3 recruiting experts in a survey of Ukrainian HR-IT community and among the top-10 employers in 2014, according to Lifehacker.
Job posted on
9 January 2020