Full development cycle of electronic workflow solution to process account services requests for top-tier global financial institution.
Flexible system for automation of key banking business processes built on top of BPM technology platform with implementation both end-user tasks as well as integration with multiple backend banking systems. Collocated in Kiev business analysis, technology and quality assurance teams are working together on delivery of global enterprise level business process management solution.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day user issues on all environments
- Handle escalations to other teams as appropriate
- Perform code changes to fix issues, where appropriate without development team engagement
- Plan & coordinate infrastructure activities
- Plan & execute UAT/PROD releases
- Create CHG tickets as per Change Management regulations to coordinate UAT/PROD releases
- Maintain up-to-date monitoring on all applications, create/modify alerts to suit the app requirements
- Train L1 Production support team on issues resolution
- Good English and communication skills
- Experience work with Java applications (setup, maintenance, support, troubleshooting)
- Shell-scripting, basic commands on Unix
- Working with SQL scripts (writing, understanding errors)
- Basics of Networking protocols
- CI tools (Jenkins)
- J2EE development background is a strong plus
- Oracle DB
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
23 December 2019