We are looking for a multidisciplinary Node.JS Engineer, to join the R&D team.
Help us to build our next-gen telehealth and medical solutions to be used by over 5 million patients and clinicians. If you’re looking for a chance to truly affect the lives of others, to work with the smartest and brightest, on the cutting edge of VOIP technologies and to collaborate with huge national and international clients, then join us in reimagining healthcare.
You will be responsible for one of the most important components in the system, the business logic layer that is built with modern technologies and design patterns.
You will be engineering highly available and performant API servers using NodeJS, Typescript, and GraphQL, connect them with our Web and Native Mobile clients and communicate with JAVA Microservices using synchronous and asynchronous channels.
Our Client, Connected Healthtech Solutions is one of the largest telehealth service providers.
- 3+ years of NodeJS
- 1+ year of TypeScript
- Experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with Protobuf (gRPC)
- Writing unit tests/integration tests
- Git, Jira
- Proven experience working on B2B/Enterprise software
- Experience in architecting and developing scalable, cloud-based, distributed systems
- Intermediate English level.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Microservices based architecture
- Great technical abilities and understanding of development processes
- Experience with Java
- Experience of work with dockerized containers
- Previous experience working on Telehealth products
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Design and implement API of the company’s platform (GraphQL);
- Analyze business and product requirements to build first grade API that integrates with the company’s microservices;
- Be an active part of design and code reviews and ensure high development standards across the team;
- Test and deploy your components and ensure end to end quality robustness of the solution;
- Manage individual priorities and deadlines;
- Contribute to the overall vision and architecture of the company’s platform.
What we love about Innovecs:
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives - you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
A global company with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Bern and Tel Aviv and with R&D facilities in Ukraine, Innovecs specializes in serving Gaming & Entertainment, Supply Chain & Logistics, Adtech, Fintech, Telecom and Healthcare markets. Our philosophy is to exactly fulfill our clients’ needs and always go the extra mile to exceed their expectations.
This job is no longer active.