This position is ideal for somebody with strong technical, product management, and consulting skills who is looking for an opportunity to work with Silicon Valley’s hottest startups and product companies that reach millions of users.
A Solution Architect provides technical direction across multiple client engagements, proposes the overall technical vision for the solutions, aids in improving technical processes, and helps ensure customer satisfaction. Other responsibilities include promoting adherence to the AgileEngine development process and best practices, providing quality control for technical solutions, as well as building, leading, and mentoring software development teams.
At AgileEngine we embrace ideas like Design Thinking, Lean Development, and Continuous Delivery and you’ll get a chance to work with some of the smartest developers in the city.
● 7+ years in Software Development
● 1+ years of experience in IT architecture & infrastructure
● Proven experience in software architecture design and DevOps practices
● Experience in creating and presenting design specifications
● Deep understanding of technical infrastructure
● Outstanding customer service skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms, design and architecture patterns
● Work experience using Agile methodologies
● Ability to do a deep-dive in the low-level system design down to the source code
● Deep analytical skills
As a plus
● Experience in Business Analysis, Project and Product management
● Project and resource management skill
● Experience with React.js, Angular.js
● Mobile experience
● Good compensation package, highest salaries on market
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks
● Comfortable work schedule
● Zero bureaucracy
● Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
● US democratic management style
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
● Corporate events and activities
● Work directly with the clients to understand the business needs
● Recommend technical approach and system architecture based on client requirements
● Lead teams in implementation of POC solutions and R&D activities
● Stay current with the new technologies, trends, and best practices
● Recognize areas for process improvement and provide plans for implementation
● Successfully build, lead, and mentor development teams
● Develop and grow long-term client relationships at management and executive level
● Provide technical consulting to both existing and potential clients
● Participate in both pre-sales and post-sales phases of the process
AgileEngine is a privately held company established in 2000 that builds dedicated teams of designers and developers. We turn good ideas into awesome software that people actually want to use. Some of the biggest names and the hottest startups around the world chose us to build their tech.
Boasting the best engineers from US, Ukraine and Argentina we work with VC-funded Silicon Valley startups and top tech brands around the world.
Job posted on
26 November 2019