The client - product company based in London, UK is a world leader in critical information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide.
The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
The project is indent to develop solution effective control of research commissions for all trading partners on a single platform by virtually
aggregating commission credits.
Technologies: Java 8, Spring, AWS, MariaDB, Angular 5, Git, CI/CD, Protractor
- Greenfield development
- Full development lifecycle on Luxoft side
- Advanced CI/CD flow with automation tests
- QA automation from the beginning
• Development of new application features
• Peer review of code
• Writing Unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
• Participating in UI architecture and design
• Participating in scrum: estimations, refinement, planning
• Fixing bugs, support QA and UAT phases of releases
• Strong knowledge of Angular 2+
• Rest API
• HTML, CSS
• Frontend build pipelines and tools: webpack, npm/yarn
• Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like LESS/SASS
• Jasmine (Karma) testing frameworks
• Experience with RxJs/NgRx functional libraries
• Real world experience with environments and tools like Apache, Eclipse, Maven, GIT, Jenkins
• Working experience in the Financial Services Industry
• Experience working in Agile and Distributed Teams environment
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
17 November 2019