VisCo AS is searching for software engineers for an exciting role on our vCog development team. We are looking for a software developer to help us build and improve application functionality.
VCOG is a new generation lifecycle visualization that provide a step-change in performance and a transformation in the way people in asset intensive industries work. What set VCOG apart is the “All-in-One” 3D environment, COGs with Fit-for-Purpose Visualization and the power of Analytic that combine spatial analysis and location intelligence with big data.
- Develop high performing and scaling applications (analysis, problem solving, implementation);
- Create new features from scratch and optimize existing ones;
- Research new technologies and create prototypes;
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to define usability to understand user issues;
- Share your experience and skills with other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 4+ years of industry experience developing commercial systems and applications;
- Strong understanding of software development and testing practices;
- Solid background in computer science and understanding of software architecture;
- Strong knowledge in Algorithms and Data Structures
- English at upper-intermediate level.
Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Experience with desktop UI programing (WPF preferred);
- Working experience with RDBMS (SQL Server preferred) and data access technologies;
- Experience with 3D APIs, Game Engines, CAD software preferred;
- Knowledge of C++ preferred.
- Competitive salary level;
- Career possibilities with growing team;
- English classes;
- Constant corporate events of different types;
- Truly friendly environment and flexible schedule;
- 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Technical challenges that will help you to grow constantly.
CREATING VISUALS MAKING SENSE
DOU company page: