Back-end Lead Software Engineer
We’re a software company that provides applications and solutions aimed to help electronic engineers to design and create electronic products.
More specifically, we’re a PCB design company - we provide CAD solutions to help to design and manufacture Printed Circuit Boards - the foundation of every electronics product presently.
We’re 30 years in the market, and our flagship offering - Altium Designer has been hugely successful and is by far a preferred tool in the engineering communities.
As a Backend Lead Software Engineer you will work on these projects:
● Altium365 (https://www.altium.com/altium-365/) is a complex cloud application simplifying customers data management and collaboration. 3D visualization, real-time commenting and highlighting, workflow engine, git-based versioned design storage and more.
● Altium NEXUS Server as part of Altium NEXUS (https://www.altium.com/altium-nexus) on-premise server solution for enterprise-level customers. Project management, library management, workflow engine, PLM integration, collaboration and more.
● Altium Concord Pro (https://www.altium.com/concord) Altium Concord Pro is a single source for component data, real-time sourcing information, component traceability within designs, and collaboration with mechanical design team - all within the Altium Designer unified environment.
It would be good to know your thoughts about:
● How can we increase the efficiency of our systems by 10x while scaling our user base by 10x over the same period?
● How can we organise our logging system to be able to find out the cause of the issue without getting customer data?
● What code patterns and testing approaches do we need to guarantee that we never, ever fail in an unexpected or undefined way?
● How do we go all-in on cloud infrastructure while increasing data security and privacy for our customers?
● WCF, WebAPI, .Net Core, REST API;
● WebSocket, Entity Framework, Unity;
● AWS Experience, EC2, ECS, RDS, etc.;
● CI, CD, Jenkins, Docker;
● MySQL (FireBird, Oracle as a plus).
More about why to join us:
Opportunity to solve real-life engineering problems in the really exciting electronics design industry.
Entrepreneurial culture guaranteeing:
● Strong sense of accomplishment;
● Close feedback loop with the Customers;
● No nonsense projects.
The transformational phase of the company, both business and technology-wise:
● Market leadership by 2020 (please check how’s Altium doing financially);
● Rapid expansion of product portfolio and migration to the SaaS model.
When it comes to electronics design, Altium is a technological leader in developing truly unified PCB solutions, and has over 30 years of experience in bringing designers the tools they need to help them make the most of modern technologies, successfully manage projects, and deliver connected, intelligent products. Altium is dedicated to creating the tools that bring a truly unified design experience to PCB designers, that seamlessly assist design teams during the entire electronics design process - from idea to manufacturing.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Lead / Architect / CTO