If you’re open to new knowledge and achievements, then join us.
We expect from you a high level of engagement in testing activities, being a reliable and proactive person to achieve project and business goals. Become the one of Sigma Software.
Our Customer is a leader in a various accommodations services.
Our project focuses on an online platform for users to find and book accommodations, rent cars, and order various tourist services. With this platform, even the most experienced tourists can satisfy all their needs and find options that would fit those based on unique reviews and detailed information. The mission of the platform creators is to provide ‘a few clicks’ service for the best user experience.
- Requirements analysis and clarification
- Test documentation creation and supporting (checklists, test cases, mind maps)
- Test execution
- Issues reporting and further processing
- Effective collaboration with team members to achieve the best results and full business value
- Regular and clear status, progress reporting
- 4+ years of experience in testing
- Experience and deep awareness in test design techniques
- Solid experience and understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Good in Agile, SCRUM, Kanban
- Experience and deep awareness in testing levels and types (smoke, acceptance, system, integration, grey box, regression)
- Experience with various formats of product requirements (e.g. user stories written by a Product Owner)
- Strong experience and knowledge in Web API testing
- Good basis in SQL
- Should be able to get new knowledge in short terms
- High flexibility and quick adaptability to frequently changed customer priorities
- Good self-organization: be able to switch between tasks quickly without focus lost
- Should be able to tune estimates basing on input (goal, limitations, etc.) and track own progress
- Good communication and reporting skills. Be able to effectively cooperate with a distributed team
- Good in issues solving
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in mobile testing (iOS, Android native, hybrid and web-based applications
- Test automation experience and programming languages knowledge
Job posted on
10 October 2019