On behalf of Upstox, Innovecs is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Java) to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
• Development new features;
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
• Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
• At least 5+ years of proven experience in with Java 8+, Spring (Core, MVC, Boot, Security, Data);
• Сloud technology experience in production AWS (SQS, SNS, SES, RDS)
• Experience with Relational DB + ORM/JPA (Hibernate) and Gradle/Maven/Git;
• Experience in GoLang will be a plus;
• Experience with technical knowledge and implemented key aspects of an end-to-end solution;
• Creating unit tests;
• Using Agile practices (SCRUM, Jira, Code Reviews, User Stories, and Planning);
• Working independently and collaborate with seasoned system engineering professionals;
• Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies;
• Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills;
• Attention to details.
• Career development and growth opportunities
• Performance-based compensation reviews
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
• Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
• Commute assistance
• Office massages, personal wellness consultant
• English classes provided by native speakers
• Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences
• Referral program
• Team building and a fun and inviting environment that gives you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code
A global company with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Frankfurt, Bern and Tel Aviv and with R&D facilities in Ukraine, Innovecs specializes in serving Gaming & Entertainment, Supply Chain & Logistics, Adtech, Fintech, Telecom and Healthcare markets.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.