Project Description: Our client is a UK subsidiary of a big Japanese financial group. As a part of strategic program assuming usage of client applications by Japanese head-quarter, we participate in a large scale infrastructure renovation and transformation project. We are looking for an ambitious person to assume responsibility for hiring and farther management of a group of engineers of various specializations. Successful candidate is expected to work closely with project managers on a client side. There is high probability of initial visit to London, subsequent visits during project execution phase are also probable.
• Hiring and management of distributed teams, facilitation and support of development process
• Project estimation, planning, execution control and reporting
• Financial modeling
• Communication with customer
• Preparation project metrics
• Pre-sale activities support - work in close cooperation with sales teams in developing proposal documents
• Project management (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum). At least 3 years of managing projects with 8+ people. PMI/Agile certificate is a plus
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communications skills. Advance oral/written English
• Self-starter, Independence
• Analytical thinking
Nice-to-Have Skills: System administration and support background is a big plus. Experience in financial domain, capital markets is a plus.
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
Job posted on
9 October 2019