Our project is a robotic-assisted surgical system which is a master-slave, software-controlled electromechanical system designed for surgeons to perform telerobotic minimally invasive surgery.
Our Client is a global leader in medical technology. It designs, develops, manufactures, installs, services, distributes and markets a wide variety of medical devices. GlobalLogic is taking part in the creation of innovative surgical products and services that focus on obesity and diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, lung, abdominal wall, pelvic region, and the head and neck.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in software development.
- Good understanding of testing theory and test processes.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Good understanding of *nix systems.
- Solid technical background
- Base knowledge of networking (OSI model)
- Basic test automation skills.
- Experience in testing of embedded software or software for medical
- Experience in requirements analysis.
- Python knowledge
- Experience in embedded software development.
- Experience with regulated software development processes.
- Basic estimation, planning and reporting skills.
- Participate in software testing of the Robotic-Assisted Surgery system. Work closely with C++ developers.
- Analyze requirements, create test designs and test cases, review execution results.
- Collaborate with a distributed team.
- Communicate with software developers and testers on a customer side. Strictly follow a formal process.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and teambuilding activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
Job posted on
9 October 2019