Vacancy in Automation
1+ years of experience
Mentoring of high skilled professional
Join Telenor in Kharkiv and be part of one of the most exciting and challenging telecom projects in Europe!
We are Offshore Development Center for one of the biggest European telecom companies. Our big friendly development team is located in Kharkiv and we closely cooperate with Product Owner and Business owners from Denmark to understand customer’s business and provide best solutions for their needs.
Our team implemented new system from scratch and now we are working to make it mature by adding new functionality and optimizing delivery process. Our current technical goal is to setup CI/CD process properly in order to be able deliver changes to production daily.
• Participate in creating/updating automated tests using Selenium C#
• Execute test automation scenarios, analyze the results
• Work closely with the development teams to resolve issues
• Analyze business requirements
• Defects reporting.
• 1+ year of hands-on testing experience preferably in web application automation testing
• Knowledge and experience in creating tests using Selenium and object-oriented programming language
• Experience or strong theoretical background of API testing
• Knowledge of SQL, experience of working with relational databases
• Experience with unit testing concepts and tools (NUnit, TestNG, JUnit)
• Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
• Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
• Professional development
• Free English classes
• 23+ working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
• Sports reimbursement program
• Medical insurance health plan
• Massage sessions
• Leisure activities in the office: billiards, gym, X-box, table tennis, table soccer etc.
• Bike parking zone
• Lounge parties every month
• Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city-center.
About TEAM International
TEAM International is a US owned and managed offshore & nearshore custom software development consultancy with headquarters in Lake Mary, Florida and operations in Eastern Europe and South America. TEAM employs 600+ consultants worldwide.
TEAM International provides world‐class custom application development using Java/Open Source, Microsoft, WEB and Mobile platforms. Since 1991 we’ve built trusted, long-term partnerships with our clients and employees, creating dedicated teams as primary engagement model for organizations.
We are awarded IAOP’s “Global Outsourcing 100″ 2011-2018 and achieved Microsoft Certified Partner status and other milestones.
TEAM International considers employees one of our company’s most valued assets. We are proud of the professionalism, loyalty, and friendliness of our TEAM members!