TEAM International is looking for an experienced System Security Engineer to join our team in Kharkiv.
The client is the leading visionary technology provider for the staffing and recruiting industry and is the chosen partner for thousands of successful firms around the world. You will be working in a team which monitors and supports their IT infrastructure.
• Configure, maintain and monitor Firewall and NACL rules
• Evaluate, implement and maintain IDP/IDS system
• Develop and implement an information security plans and policies
• Follow existing security policies, monitor violations and provide counter measures
• Assist with penetration test
• Evaluate, implement and maintain Dynamic and Static security scanners
• Maintain security risks matrix
• Track and document security changes
• Control management of passwords, keys, tokens for employees and applications
• Identifying current and emerging technology issues, security weaknesses, including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
• Training of the co-workers on information security standards, policies and best practices
• Working with dev and infrastructure teams on application security improvement.
• Upper-Intermediate English skills
• SOC 2, 3 compliance
• GDPR compliance
• HIPAA compliance is a plus
• Windows Server, Linux
• Experience with IDS/IPS systems
• Understanding most common network vulnerabilities and attacks and their prevention
• Active Directory Groups, Permissions, Users, Password Policies
• Active Directory Inter Domain Trusts
• Active Directory Audit policies
• SQL Server security
• SSL Certificates Ciphers, CSR, CA
• Encryption at rest and in transit
• Azure Security Center
• Azure Security Groups
• Azure Log Analyzer
• Azure Insigts
• Azure VPN
• Azure Web Application Firewall
• Antivirus: Sophos, Microsoft Endpoint Protection
• Ability to read and understand .NET code will be significant plus.
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Full-time work schedule
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
• Free English classes
• Modern and comfortable office in the city-center
• Leisure activities in the office
• Bike parking zone.
About TEAM International
TEAM International is a US owned and managed offshore & nearshore custom software development consultancy with headquarters in Lake Mary, Florida and operations in Eastern Europe and South America. TEAM employs 600+ consultants worldwide.
TEAM International provides world‐class custom application development using Java/Open Source, Microsoft, WEB and Mobile platforms. Since 1991 we’ve built trusted, long-term partnerships with our clients and employees, creating dedicated teams as primary engagement model for organizations.
We are awarded IAOP’s “Global Outsourcing 100″ 2011-2018 and achieved Microsoft Certified Partner status and other milestones.
TEAM International considers employees one of our company’s most valued assets. We are proud of the professionalism, loyalty, and friendliness of our TEAM members!
Job posted on
8 November 2019