For the official partner of Facebook, we’re looking for a superstar to join our dream team in revamping and building video streaming platform enjoyed by more than 6000 users worldwide (and it’s just the beginning).
Are you interested in video streaming and processing? Do you lose hours of sleep thinking about how to continuously improve system performance to support more users? If you’re looking for challenges with server solutions and running cutting-edge NoSQL data infrastructure, then look no further.
Our platform is young and vibrant, therefore we need a genuinely dedicated you to improve the structure for product growing needs, provide smooth integration with third-party services and solve challenges with continuously growing traffic.
You’ll join the Be.Live team in Kyiv, as part of our global team.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Understanding algorithms, data structures, Big-O notation
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby (Ruby on Rails)
- Experience maintaining a production system running with a large amount of traffic
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 6
- Familiar with RESTful APIs standards (OpenAPI, json-api)
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases
- Ability to write standards-compliant code and adopt a team’s level code standards
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience in optimization and profiling
- English level – Upper-Intermediate or higher
Would be a plus:
- Experience building and maintaining a system with microservices architecture
- Experience in video processing and streaming, WebRTC, RTMP
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with another FE framework (React.js, Vue.js, etc)
- Understanding DevOps practices, experience with CI/CD, Heroku, AWS
- Continuously improve system performance to support more users (traffic)
- Upgrade infrastructure (make sure that we are using cutting edge technologies)
- Integration with third-party services
- DBs structure improvement for product growing needs
A cloud broadcasting platform that creates engaging Facebook Live broadcasts, on which broadcasters and their viewers interact in real-time. Main features: Screen Comments, Agenda, screen share, photo share, updates on screen, changing view mode and many more to go.
About SD Solutions
We are SD Solutions. We connect companies with software professionals. Working specifically with your needs, we aim to build your dream team.
SD Solutions is based in Ukraine with its development centers in Kyiv and Lviv. We believe that these two progressive cities are meccas for the IT society.
Our goal is to select skilled developers and dedicated professional IT teams in Ukraine to deliver software solutions to our customers worldwide. We recruit, screen, and process developers based on your job description. Developers will be working remotely for you in our Kyiv office with the hardware we support.
Our turnkey staffing services include providing professional developers, development teams, and research & development centers.
Job posted on
7 October 2019