We are looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager - Windows to relocate to Denmark.
Our client is a company specializing in high-end digital photography equipment and software. They manufacture open platform based medium format camera systems and solutions.Our client is dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience.
You have a master’s level degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar field. In addition, you have a solid track record as a Senior Software Engineer or similar, that makes you an inspiring role model for both new and experienced hires. It is a distinct advantage if you have experience leading smaller teams to deliver great results, working on large-scale, professional software applications. In addition, you speak and write English at a professional level.
- Experience with Windows software using .NET, C#, WPF and Visual Studio
- Experience with development for Windows platforms
- Supporting team members to help them grow professionally
- A competitive salary and incentives
- Relocation package. This includes full visa sponsorship for you and any family member moving with you, covering your journey out here.
- You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen
- Healthcare insurance
- Life insurance
- Good opportunities for professional growth
We are the team of talented Fevernova`s people. We help our clients to hire the best candidates, and also help developers to find their dream job and with relocation to different countries.
Job posted on
20 September 2019