Fluix is a simple, lightweight productivity solution offering enterprise-grade security and other benefits to companies business processes by adding the layer of control over company documentation, and more. We are looking for a person with a product mindset and a sense of product beauty.
We have been delivering a powerful suite of productivity apps for iOS and Mac users for many years now but in 2014 we established Fluix for enterprise solutions market. Now we are looking for experienced high-skilled Back end developer to help us deliver the best-in-class product to businesses around the globe.
Fluix is a simple, lightweight productivity solution offering enterprise-grade security and other benefits to companies business processes by adding the layer of control over company documentation, and more. With the help of Fluix businesses from around the world have already optimized their processes and bridged the gap between the field team and offices.
- Interface and core product components development.
- Design architecture of the application components.
- Provide the code quality through code review, automated tests, and other technologies.
- Demonstrated technical strengths in Objective-C, Swift and iOS platform.
- Experience in Agile environment (Jira, Jira Agile, Scrum).
Understanding the technologies used in iOS development:
- Xcode, ObjectiveC, Swift, UIKit
- SQLite, Core Data
- Core Graphics
- Design patter
- JSON / XML
- NSURLSession / AFNetworking / HT
- Experience in modern Cocoa ecosystem, Cocoa Pods
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- A person with a product mindset and a sense of product beauty.
- Can work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and time.
- Independent personality.
- Are passioned to create a product that solves consumer needs the best and the most effective way.
Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more productive.
Apple has crowned many of our products as Editors' Choice and Apps of the Year, and we have often hit the Top Charts in dozens of countries. But this is just what is on the surface.
Job posted on
23 February 2020