Lead C++ Senior Developer
Main driver is to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging. Projects will utilize a multitude of different languages and skill sets with a focus on C++ and scripting languages.
We are after Lead C++ developer with experience in implementation backend systems and services running under Linux, with capabilities to lead development team and coordinate work with BA, QA, Operational and cross-functional application teams.
• Define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain the real-time applications against defined interfaces;
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs in codes and devise solutions to these problems;
• Maintain code quality, code design and re-factor to gain the best performance;
• Ensure code quality with peer code reviews and providing constructive feedback;
• Lead a team of 2 developers;
• Coordinate work with BA, QA, Operational and cross-functional application teams to resolve data quality and performance issues.
• 5+ years of full life-cycle software development experience
• 4+ years of object-oriented development, in particular C++
• Ability to collaborate in a team focused environment
• Excellent analytical skills and a real passion for solving problems
• Ability to suggest/research new technologies and quickly adapt to change
• Experience developing on Linux
• English at the level of Upper-Intermediate
• Knowledge of scripting languages Python, Unix or Powershell shell scripts desirable
• Experience wokring with Market Data
• Experience in simulator/trading systems
• Exposure to Agile methodologies
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.