A Canadian product company that develops and supports its a business management system for small and medium wellness studios. 160 people worldwide / 22 people to Kharkiv office
A Canadian product company that develops and supports its a business management system for small and medium wellness studios. 160 people worldwide / 22 people to Kharkiv office.
- Support and redesign of existing company products.
- Design development of individual elements of the finished product.
- Communication with customers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- CSS3, HTML5. Clean writing code.
- Adaptive and responsive design.
The ability to create valid markup that complies with W3C standards; cross-browser support.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is sufficient to work with layouts.
Will be a plus:
- jQuery, LESS.
- PHP - basic knowledge.
- Experience with SVN.
- English intermediate and upper, ability to improve.
• Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
• Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
• Ability to learn new technological stacks, which help you to grow professionally and advance your career;
• Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues from different countries;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Modern office located in the Business Center - Class A;
• Flexible working hours
About Business Automatics, Wellnessliving
Business Automatics JSC was founded in 1998 and since then has been successfully helping its customers to advance their businesses. The company specializes in developing web and client-server applications, designing websites and IT consulting. We provide the whole complex of software engineering services and unique IT solutions. Having our own developer team, administrators and managers, we aspire to give the fast, effective and optimum solutions, which meet customers’ needs.
The company is interested in building long-term business relations with customers. The majority of our partners trust us their projects and have stayed with us for years. We believe it to be the best evidence of the professional approach. Our services are a unique combination of over then 18-year experience of design, development, testing and support of IT systems.
Currently our team consists of 35 skilled engineers of different technologies. We also have 4 PhD on-board experts. Doing our best to deliver the highest quality service to the current customers, we are always looking for new interesting projects and partners to cooperate with and to learn something beyond from them. We hope that our new partnerships may not only be a fruitful business, but will also bring us new interesting challenges and experience.