Full time position
Location: Kyiv, Velyka Zhytomyrsʹka str.
- Work with internal infrastructure.
- Work with our projects.
- Building the new system of process in close collaboration with our developers.
- As the Lead of the department, he will set up DevOps processes and communications in the company.
• Understanding and experience with DevOps processes and culture
• Experience with DevOps tools (Bitbucket, GitHub, Jenkins, Packer, Vault, CI/CD)
• Experience with Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform)
• Experience with AWS cloud provider: VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, IAM, AutoScaling, ELB. (GCP, DigitalOcean as a plus):
• Experience with containerized environments (Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker, Helm, Skaffold)
• Experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana)
• Understanding of web and database technologies (Nginx, Postgresql, Redis, RabbitMQ, LoadBalancing)
• Understanding mobile application development (IOS, Android)
• Understanding of network protocols: TCP/UDP, DNS, NTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SSL
• Hands on skills with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, Alpine)
• Good troubleshooting skill
• Good communication skill
Schedule which makes it impossible to be late for work
Pet & pal friendly office
Deep involvement starting from the earliest project stages
Competitive salary & career growth opportunities
About Brainbean Apps
Brainbean Apps is a software development boutique with a particular focus on the Internet of Things and mobile apps. We're a small team of 40+ guys and gals caring about what we do and smoking a huge hookah every now and then after work.
Otherwise, we're just another IT company with our CTO loving "Rick and Morty" series, our developer having experience of holding an illegal bar in Kyiv, and our UX\UI designer creating a device that can literally save lives of thousands of people. So yes, be sure we'll nurture your creativity, care about your enthusiasm and respect your way of thinking.
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin